December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


This will be my last post of 2009.  What a year...We had a horse have colic surgery, learned more about parasite control, the mini mule has a bone spur & had a visit with a surgeon (which is getting better without surgery as the Dr. had hoped), we took in 4 horses in need, this is the wetest winter I've known (my truck has been stuck in the mud 3 times, all this winter, and I've owned it for 6 years), business has been good for both companies, had to put another engine in the truck, my son and the quarter horse both had a growth spurt recently and are eating everything in site, & I may have found the location for our farm (which will happen in 2010!).  We start closing the books for 2009 tomorrow and look forward to a prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment