November 29, 2009

Dreams.....The Climb

I really like the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus!  I believe sometimes she wrote that song for me and I hope others feel that way too.  We all have a goal or a dream, or at least we should...that's what keeps us trying to do better. Of course things get tough and ouch! maybe I should give up......Let the songs keep rolling....Nickleback sings songs with lyrics about gettin' the most out of life or givin' the most......Aerosmith has some songs that can bring tears to the eye....Music has a powerful way of getting us thinking about life.........

I recently had my cards read (Tarot)  It was fun and very accurate!  I had my palm read many years ago, it was fun and also somewhat accurate.  It got me thinking about what my  dreams and goals are and the belief that anything is possible...We just need to work at it and stay focused. 


Here is an example of a goal.  I thought if I ever had a party of event around the coast I wanted to get a photo of the minis at the ocean, which is difficult because of beaches not being horse friendly.  I happened to have a party in Texas City and it was 1 block from the dike.  We dove down there after the party, but most of it was closed due to Hurricane Ike damage.  As we were looking at the water some of the people enjoying the day were asking about the horse trailer and I told them I wanted to get a photo of the minis with the ocean in the background.  They encouraged us and we unloaded and got a photo.  We didn't go to the water's edge as it was rocky.  Their hooves still haven't touched a sandy beach yet...one day! We did feel the breeze of the Gulf of Mexico and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment